• Up to £40k Cover • Laptop & Mobile Cover - up to £1500 per item*
• No charges for paying monthly • No Credit Check
• Worldwide cover • Licence to occupy cover
All included as standard
*Items above this value must be specified on your policy schedule
*T&Cs apply. See www.forcesmutual.org/prizedraw Eligible purchases only.
Draw take place 7th December 2022 with prize delivered no later than 40 days after the draw.
The policy must be valid & in force at the time of the draw.
You won’t be included in the draw if you have cancelled a policy in the last 3 months.
Kit & Personal Possessions Insurance
Our Kit & Personal Possessions Insurance gives you peace of mind knowing if anything happens to your service kit, it'll be taken care of. We cover more than just the kit - from breaking your phone to accidental damage in your accommodation. Take a look at everything covered below.
Protect your Possessions
Protect your laptop and mobile with up to £1,500 per item covered as standard, if valued over £1,500 must be specified on your policy
Up to £40,000 worth of cover
for your military issued kit, temporary kit and personal possessions
Licence to Occupy cover as standard
Option to include Home Contents cover
Three levels of cover available £10,000, £30,000 or £100,000.
- New for old replacement
- Personal money and credit cards
- Personal Liability cover
- Tenants Liability
- Emergency Assistance Helpline - fire, flood or theft
- Lifestyle Counselling Helpline
- Identity Theft
- Legal Expenses
- Legal Helpline - 24 hour advisory service for telephone advice
What's not covered
- Any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense of any kind caused directly or indirectly by war, invasion or revolution
- Any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense of any kind directly or indirectly caused by any act of terrorism
- Damage arising from wear and tear
- Deliberate loss or damage caused intentionally by you
It’s important you understand all of the key information, we recommend you read the below documents including the Insurance Product Information Document (IPID) before you get a quote or buy and keep it in a safe place.
Kit & Personal Possessions - for policies taken out (including anniversary policies) on or after 1st August 2020
Kit & Personal Possessions insurance is provided by Ageas Insurance Limited. Visit our legal page for further detailsKit & Personal Possessions IPID Kit & Personal Possessions - Legal Expenses IPID
Kit & Personal Possessions Insurance Policy Booklet Terms of Business Agreement