Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions were updated on 06.06.2018 to reflect the extension of the prize draw’s timeframe and the increase in the number of prizes available.
Enter our free prize draw to win 1 of 6 prizes – 2 x £100, 2 x £75 or 2 x £50 (the “Prize draw”)
- When entering the prize draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the“T&C’s)
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “Forces Mutual” is the trading name of PMGI Limited.
- Members of the general public are not eligible to enter the competition and any entries received will not be included in the prize draw.Only serving or retired from the Army, Navy and RAF are eligible. All persons entering the prize draw must be over the age of 18 years and resident of the UK. If the winner is found to be ineligible, we reserve the right to award the prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Police Mutual Group or their direct family members.
- The prize draw commences at 9.00 GMT on 16 May 2018 and all entries must be received by 23.59 GMT on the closing date of 8 July 2018. (“Promotional Period”). Forces Mutual reserves the right to disqualify late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost illegible or invalid entries.
The Prize Draw
- The promoter of the prize draw is Compass Research Limited who have been commissioned by PMGI Limited (trading as “Forces Mutual”), Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield WS13 6QS. PMGI Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Police Mutual Assurance Society Limited and a member of the Police Mutual group of companies.
- Entry to the prize draw is free; no purchase is necessary.
How to Enter
- One entry per person.
- To enter the prize draw, participants must complete the online Financial Fitness survey.
- Entrants are requested to provide their email address and to read the terms and conditions before completing the survey.
- Entries must be made personally. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- During the Promotional Period, participants will have a chance to win 1 of 6 prizes – 2 x £100, 2 x £75 or 2 x £50.
Selection of Winners
- The winners of the prize draw will be chosen at random from all complete, eligible, properly submitted entries received before the end of the applicable closing date. The prize draw will be held on 16 July 2018 and the winners will be contacted on the day by email.
- The winners will receive the prize of cash or a cheque. In the event of the prize being unavailable the promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize without notice.
- The winner of the prize will be notified by email.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Legal review is excluded.
- If a prize is declined or unclaimed by a selected winner, or if a winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied within ten days of attempting to contact the winner, the prize will be forfeited. In such circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to select another winner at random from the eligible entrants who will be notified by the promoter in the same manner described in clause 15.
- The promoter shall not use any personal data for longer than is reasonably necessary to manage and promote this prize draw. This will include reasonable publicity in the legitimate interests of Forces Mutual, provided that such publicity does not infringe data protection right.
- The winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize. If the winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified in the notification of winning, Forces Mutual reserves the right to conduct a further random draw to award the prize to another participant.
- Neither Forces Mutual nor Compass Research Limited accept responsibility if a prize, nor what is bought with the prize, is defective, faulty, nor any disappointment caused as a result of this.
- To request the name of the prize draw winners, please send a stamped addressed envelope to Forces Mutual, Compass Research, Financial Fitness Survey, Marketing, Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield WS13 6QS by 31 July 2018. No other correspondence will be entered into.
- Neither Forces Mutual or Compass Research Limited accept responsibility for any damage, loss liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize.
- Forces Mutual or Compass Research Limited reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- Neither Forces Mutual nor Compass Research Limited accept responsibly for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize.
- Neither Forces Mutual nor Compass Research Limited shall be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law.