Free Prize Draw following completion of a car insurance quote for a chance to win one £250 e-Gift Card – Total prize fund 5 x £250 e-Gift Cards (the “Prize Draw”).
When entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “T&C’s”)
- Only serving or ex-military personnel (including Reserve Forces) and their immediate families are eligible to get a quote for Car Insurance and be eligible to take part in the promotion.
Visit forcesmutual.org/about/#eligible to find out who is eligible to join Forces Mutual. All persons entering the Prize Draw must be over the age of 18 years and have a place of permanent residency in the UK. If a winner is found to be ineligible, we reserve the right to award the prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize Draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Police Mutual companies or their direct family members.
- The Prize Draw will consist of 1 draw.
- The Prize Draw commences at 09:00 GMT on 20 August 2020 and all entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on the closing date of 30 November 2020. (“Promotional Period”). Forces Mutual reserves the right to disqualify late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid entries.
- The promoter of the Prize Draw is PMGI Limited, trading as Forces Mutual. Registered Address: Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield WS13 6QS.PMGI Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Police Mutual Assurance Society Limited and a member of the Police Mutual companies.
The Prize Draw
- Entry to the Prize Draw is to win 1 of 5 £250 (two-hundred and fifty pounds) e-gift cards from either:
- The e-Gift Cards are available as a digital gift card only and not available as a paper gift voucher.
- Entry to the Prize Draw is free; no purchase is necessary.
How to Enter
- In order to enter, you most obtain a completed eligible Car Insurance quote by visiting forcesmutual.org/car or calling 0151 363 5290 by 23:59 GMT on the 30 November 2020.
- One entry into the Prize Draw, per person.
- You must provide your email address in order to be entered for the Prize Draw
- You will be automatically entered into a Prize Draw.
- Entrants are requested to read these T&C’s before entering.
- All participants will be offered the chance to opt-in to receive further marketing communications from Forces Mutual.
- Entries must be made personally. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
Selection of Winners
- Winners will be drawn at random from all qualifying entrants.
- There will be at total of five winners.
- The winners of the Prize Draw will be chosen at random from all complete, eligible entries received by the closing date.
- The Prize Draw gifts may be subject to further terms and conditions. Please see amazon.co.uk/gc-legal or www.thevirgingiftcard.co.uk
- The prizes are non-transferable.
- In the event of the prizes being unavailable Forces Mutual reserve the right to supply an alternative prize without notice.
- Winners of the £250 e-Gift Card prize will be notified via email, by the 11 December 2020.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Legal review is excluded.
- If a prize is declined or unclaimed by a selected winner, or if a winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied within ten days of attempting to contact the winner, the prize will be forfeited. In such circumstances, Forces Mutual reserves the right to select another winner at random from the eligible entrants who will be notified by Forces Mutual in the same manner described in 23.
- Individuals have the right to object to such publicity if it is likely to impact on their rights or freedoms by contacting Forces Mutual, Car Quote Prize Draw campaign, Marketing, Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield WS13 6QS.
- The winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize.
- Forces Mutual accepts no responsibility if a prize, nor what is bought with the prize, is defective, faulty, nor any disappointment caused as a result of this. Forces Mutual is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any prizes. Forces Mutual will not be responsible for any replacements or repair units. Nothing shall exclude Forces Mutual’s liability for death or injury as a result of its negligence.
- To request the name(s) of the prize draw winner(s), please send a stamped addressed envelope to Forces Mutual, Quote Prize Draw campaign, Marketing, Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield WS13 6QS by 1 January 2021. No other correspondence will be entered into.
- Forces Mutual accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
- Forces Mutual reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- Forces Mutual accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize.
- Forces Mutual shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- These T&C’s are governed by English law.
PMGI Limited, trading as Forces Mutual, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England & Wales No. 1073408. Registered office: Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS13 6QS. For your security, all telephone calls are recorded and may be monitored.