Forces Mutual Car Insurance e-gift card promotion (the “promotion”) Terms and Conditions
Buy a Forces Mutual Car Insurance policy (as defined below) to receive a choice of a £50 Tesco or Amazon.co.uk e-Gift Card (the “Gift”).
- The promoter of this Promotion is PMGI Limited trading as Forces Mutual, 55 Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 0RL (“Forces Mutual”).
- Forces Mutual arranges and administers car insurance (the “Eligible Insurance Policy”), which is provided by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc (the “Insurer”).
- Customers who purchase an Eligible Insurance Policy and take up the Promotion are deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions. If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other published material, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions Forces Mutual is offering eligible customers the Gift if they purchase the Eligible Insurance Policy in accordance with paragraph 5 of these Terms and Conditions on and from 00:01 GMT on 4 May 2021 - 23:59 on the closing date of 30 June 2021 (the “Promotional Period”). Forces Mutual reserves the right to exclude late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid applications from this Promotion.
- In order to be eligible to receive the Gift, the customer must meet all of the following conditions:
- The customer must have purchased an Eligible Insurance Policy by 30 June 2021.
- The customer purchasing a car insurance policy must be over the age of 21.
- The customer must be a resident of the United Kingdom (UK). UK resident means a person who resides in the UK at the time of application.
- The customer must be eligible for Forces Mutual products and a resident of the UK. For more information on eligibility see https://www.forcesmutual.org/about/#eligible.
- The customer must provide to Forces Mutual a valid email address in order to receive communication from Giftcloud (Invitation Digital Limited) about the Gift.
- The customer must fulfil to the Insurer’s terms and conditions and eligibility criteria.
- The customer must provide to Forces Mutual a valid email address to receive communication from Forces Mutual.
- The customer must be up to date in the payment of any premiums.
- The customer’s Eligible Insurance Policy must not have been cancelled within thirty (30 days of its inception).
- Existing car insurance policy renewals are not included in the promotion and therefore won’t be eligible for the Gift.
- Any new policies covering the same car as a policy cancelled in the last three (3) months will not be eligible for the offer.
- One Gift of the choice of a £50 e-gift card per policy can be claimed within the Promotion Period. The Gift is a choice of one of the following retailers: £50 Tesco in-store gift card, or a £50 Amazon.co.uk online Gift Card.
- Provided that the Terms and Conditions of the promotion have been met, eligible customers will receive an invite, via email within 60 days of the policy start date to choose one Gift Card. You then have 90 days to activate your Gift Card by sending it to your email or mobile number. After this time the Gift Card will no longer be available.
- The Gift Card can only be redeemed at a participating retailer (Tesco or Amazon.co.uk, as applicable) and will be subject to the retailer’s own terms and conditions and may have expiry dates. Forces Mutual will not in any way be liable where the retailer has ceased to trade or has become insolvent.
- Forces Mutual accepts no responsibility for the use of the Gift Card or what is purchased with the Gift Card, (including but not limited to any participating stores, the quality of any items purchased, the standard of service received or any disappointment caused as a result of this).
- Forces Mutual reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering this Promotion or accepting the Gift.
- Forces Mutual shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse an application if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the customer has breached any of the terms and conditions.
- Forces Mutual is committed to protecting customers’ personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. This section details how Forces Mutual collects, stores, uses and discloses personal information.
- Personal information is collected in connection with entry into this Promotion for the purpose of facilitating access to the Gift. If the personal information requested is not provided, then a person will be ineligible to participate in this Promotion. By entering into the Promotion, Forces Mutual will disclose the personal information to Giftcloud (Invitation Digital Limited) in order for you to choose and claim your Gift.
- There is no cash or cheque alternative to the Promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event the Eligible Insurance Policy is held by more than one person only one Gift will be issued to the first named policy holder of the Eligible Insurance Policy.