Complete a Forces Mutual Car Insurance quote (as defined below) to receive a £3 Costa Coffee e-gift (the “Gift”).
- When completing a Forces Mutual Car Insurance quote and participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This Promotion commences at 00:01 GMT on 5 November 2020 and all quotes must be completed by 23:59 on the closing date of 30 April 2021 (“Promotional Period”). Forces Mutual reserves the right to exclude late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid applications from this Promotion.
- To qualify for the Gift you must take a quote for a Car Insurance policy by 30 April 2021.
- All persons quoting for a Car Insurance policy must be over the age of 21 and be eligible for Forces Mutual products and a resident of the UK. For more information on eligibility see https://www.forcesmutual.org/about/#eligible
- Forces Mutual assume (and you warrant that) by quoting for a Forces Mutual Car Insurance policy you have legal capacity to agree to the Terms & Conditions (i.e. that you are of sufficient age and mental capacity and are entitled to be legally bound in contract).
- One ‘Gift’ of a £3 Costa Coffee e-gift will be issued. The maximum number of e-gifts you can receive in the Promotional Period is 1 – this is regardless of how many quotes you complete during the Promotional Period.
- There is no cash or cheque alternative to the Promotion.
- Provided that the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion have been met, the e-gift will be delivered by email to the email address you provide during the quotation (by our reasonable endeavours) within 7 days of your quote date. Your email address will be shared with our supplier GiftCloud, for the purpose of providing the gift voucher link to you. GiftCloud is a trading name of Invitation Digital Limited.
- Forces Mutual reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- Forces Mutual shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering this Promotion or accepting the Gift.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse an application if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the customer has breached any of the terms and conditions
- The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into
- Each e-gift is subject to further terms and conditions set by Costa Coffee, see https://gifting.costa.co.uk/terms-and-conditions for more details
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The promoter of this Promotion is PMGI Limited trading as Forces Mutual, Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 6QS (“Forces Mutual”).
PMGI Limited, trading as Forces Mutual, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England & Wales No. 1073408. Registered office: Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS13 6QS. For your security, all telephone calls are recorded and may be monitored.