As part of the transfer into Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited, there was a strategic review of the services provided by Police Mutual and Forces Mutual, including the mortgage advice service.
We are pleased to announce that we have today completed the transfer of this valued service from Mortgage Excellence Plc to Tenet Mortgage Solutions Ltd, which is part of Tenet – one of the UK’s largest financial adviser companies.
Why is the transfer positive news?
We believe that the advice, service and support provided by our mortgage advice team is important and highly valued by customers. To ensure the on-going provision of the mortgage advice service, while also aligning to Royal London’s business model, we have transferred this service to Tenet.
Our mortgage colleagues have all transferred to Tenet under TUPE (Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations).
What does this mean for mortgage advice service customers?
For mortgages customers, now the deal has completed their adviser will remain the same – continuing to provide expert, tailored award-winning advice via the fee-free Mortgage Advice Service.
Tenet Mortgage Solutions Ltd will:
- provide expert, tailored advice via the Mortgage Advice Service
- give customers clarity on the right mortgage for them, and help to find them the best possible deal
- give independent, impartial advice
- provide access to the whole of the mortgage market
- provide a helping hand to those buying their first home; moving house; looking for a better rate; or investing in buy-to-let
- understand the complexities of being a serving or retired member of the Military better than others. When finding customers a mortgage, it will look at providers that may accept additional sources of income such as post allowance, overtime, and other specialist payments that you receive by being in the Military
What does this mean for all other Forces Mutual customers?
- We are able to refer any Forces Mutual customers to Tenet Mortgage Solutions Ltd if they want mortgage advice in the future
- We are now promoting Tenet’s proposition to our customers
Tenet has won multiple awards for the services it provides. Like ourselves, it believes in establishing and maintaining long term relationships to help customers throughout their financial journey. Tenet is owned by corporate shareholders Aegon UK Distribution Holdings Ltd, Aviva Life and Pensions and Aberdeen Standard Life PLC.
We believe that Tenet is an excellent fit as its focus is on providing great service allied to value for money. It also shares similar, complementary values to Forces Mutual, being focused on improving the lives of its customers, who are at the heart of all that it does.