Unfortunately, the Army/Navy Rugby Prize Draw is now closed
To hear about future prize draws, great giveaways and our latest offers on products and services.
Simply tell us how you would like to hear from us by completing the boxes below:
Please confirm your details so we can validate who you are
Thank you for your response, please read the important information below and select the 'submit' button to confirm the selections:
Forces Mutual (which is a trading name of PMGI Limited) will keep in touch with you about the great work we do to support the Armed Forces as well as the insurance and personal loans we can arrange for you.
We will also share your information with the other companies in our group so they can let you know about the products they offer and how they can be of benefit to you, they are: Police Mutual Assurance Society Limited for savings and investments; Mortgage Excellence Plc for mortgage and protection advice and PMHC Limited for healthcare.
Your preferred method of contact is:
- Yes, keep in touch by email
- No, do not keep in touch by email
- Yes, keep in touch by post
- No, do not keep in touch by post
- Yes, keep in touch by phone
- No, do not keep in touch by phone
- Yes, keep in touch by SMS
- No, do not keep in touch by SMS
Be the first to hear about these great benefits:
- Products & services designed for the Military community
- Great giveaways
- 'Forces Run' game
- Free mortgage calculator
- Regular prize draws
- Latest financial news on our website
- Financial education from the Military Foundation
- Free useful guides to help manage your money
- Plus many more
PMGI Limited (PMGI), trading as Forces Mutual, is registered in England & Wales No. 1073408. Registered office: Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 6QS.
PMGI is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Universal International Freephone Number (UFIN) - local connection charges may apply, please check with your telephone provider.
Calls to 03 numbers usually cost no more than to geographic numbers (01 or 02) and are usually included in your call packages, please check with your phone company if they are included in your package.