Protection against loss,
damage or theft

Protect your home and personal effects


'New for old'

Replacement of your lost, damaged or stolen contents


Keys & Locks

Covers the cost of replacing keys and locks mechanisms


Money & Cards

Theft from home of personal money, credit card, cheque card or cash dispenser card

Make a claim

Military tailored insurance for personal possessions
in & away from home

-Cover for your building

  • Underground pipes and cables up to ¬£1,000
  • Any damage caused through emergency access
  • Replacement locks and keys
  • Sudden, unintentional and unexpected physical breakage or damage that can be seen
  • Alternative Accommodation or Loss of Rent

+Cover for your possessions

  • Contents 'new for old'
  • Loss or damage to contents while they are being moved by professional removers from your home to your new permanent home (including temporary storage in a furniture storage unit for up to 7 days)
  • Personal possessions in & away from the home
  • Personal money and credit cards
  • Sports equipment
  • Freezer foods
  • Pedal cycles
  • Family legal protection
  • Occupiers', personal and employers' liability
  • Fatal injury benefit
  • Cover for what the tenant is legally liable to pay under the terms of the tenancy agreement
  • Property owners liability
  • When you have exchanged contracts to sell your home the buyer will have benefit of cover until completion of the sale

+Helpline services

  • Legal Advice Service
  • Tax Advice Service
  • Health and Medical Information Service
  • Counselling Service
  • Identity Theft Service
  • Domestic Help
  • Veterinary Help
  • Help to find Childcare Help*
  • Help to find Home Help*

+What's not covered

  • Mechanical or electrical breakdown, fault or failure
  • Computer Failure
  • Confiscation or requisition by order of any government or public body
  • Deliberate Damage
  • Existing Damage

Right for you? Get started today.

Call 0345 4508547

Existing customer?

Make a claim

Terms & Conditions apply, please check your policy documents for details.