Enter our free Christmas prize draw for a chance to 1 of 10 Prizes (the “Prize”).
- When entering the free prize draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of the Promotion is PMGI Limited trading as Forces Mutual. Registered Address: 55 Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 0RL (the “Promoter”).
- This Promotion commences at 00:01 GMT on 01 November 2021 and all entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on the closing date of 21 December 2021 (“the Promotional Period”). The Promoter reserves the right to exclude late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid entries from this promotion.
- In order to be eligible to enter the prize draw, the customer must meet all the following conditions:
- The customer must be over the age of 18.
- The customer must be a resident of the United Kingdom (UK). UK resident means a person who resides in the UK at the time of application.
- The customer must be eligible for Forces Mutual products and a resident of the UK. For more information on eligibility see https://www.forcesmutual.org/about/#eligible
- The customer should complete the online prize draw entry form at forcemutual.org/christmas21
- The Promoter assumes (and you warrant that) that by entering the prize draw you have legal capacity to agree to the Terms & Conditions (i.e. that you are of sufficient age and mental capacity and are entitled to be legally bound in contract).
- The Prizes are:
- Xbox Series S Console – 512 GB SDD and Xbox Live Gold Membership 6-month subscription digital code and Xbox game Just Dance 2021.
- Nintendo Switch Oled Console.
- Sony KDL43WG663BU 43 inch Smart Full HD HDR LED TV.
- Luxury Night Away for Two - 1 Night Stay, 12 Month Validation.
- Cartwright & Butler Hamper (Bolton Abbey).
- 5 prize draw winners will receive a £50 M&S e-gift card.
- The Promoter will not in any way be liable where the retailer has ceased to trade or has become insolvent.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the use of the Prize or what is purchased with the Prize, (including but not limited to any participating stores, the quality of any items purchased, the standard of service received, or any disappointment caused as a result of this).
- In the event of the Prizes being unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative Prize without notice.
How to Enter
- Only one entry into the prize draw, per person, is allowed during the Promotional Period.
- To enter the prize draw, participants must complete the online prize draw form at www.forcesmutual.org/christmas21
- Entry to the prize draw is free. No purchase is necessary.
- Entrants are requested to read these Terms & Conditions before entering.
- Entries must be made personally. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
Selection of Winners
- The winners will be chosen at random from all complete, eligible entries received during the Promotional Period. The draw will take place on 22 December 2021.
- The winners of the prize draw will be notified by phone or email.
- The winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the Prize.
- Provided that the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion have been met, the Prize will be delivered (by reasonable endeavours) within 30 days after the Prize Draw end date. We will not be able to deliver the Prizes before Christmas. Your name and email address will be shared with our supplier, GiftCloud for the purpose of providing the M&S e-gift card link to you. GiftCloud is a trading name of Invitation Digital Limited. Your name and address will be shared with our supplier Marketing Lounge Partnership for the purpose of providing the remaining Prizes.
- If the prizes are declined or unclaimed by a selected winner, or if a winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied within ten days of attempting to contact the winner, the Prize will be forfeited. In such circumstances, Forces Mutual reserves the right to select another winner at random from the eligible entrants who will be notified by Forces Mutual in the same manner described in Section 16.
- The Prize will be subject to the retailer’s own terms and conditions and may have expiry dates. The Promoter will not in any way be liable where the retailer has ceased to trade or has become insolvent.
- The promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Legal review is excluded.
- Your personal details will be held by Forces Mutual and may be disclosed to parties within the Royal London group of companies trading as Forces Mutual for marketing purposes. All participants will be offered the chance to opt-in to receive further marketing communications from Forces Mutual by email and SMS.
- As part of this Prize Draw, Forces Mutual may publish details of the winners on our website, in promotional press releases and on social media. This will include reasonable publicity in the legitimate interests of Forces Mutual, provided that such publicity does not infringe data protection rights.
- Individuals have the right to object to such publicity if it is likely to impact on their rights or freedoms by contacting email@example.com
- Following the draw, the surname and county of the Prize Draw winners will be made available if requested. To request the name of the Prize Draw winners, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Prize Draw winners have the right to object to this information being published. In such circumstances, we are still required to provide details of the winning entry to the Advertising Standards Agency if challenged.
- Forces Mutual accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the Prize.
- Forces Mutual reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- Forces Mutual accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize that are not expressly included in the Prize.
- Forces Mutual shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law.