Enter our prize draw for a chance to WIN a £2,000 prize or one of four £100 vouchers. (the “Prize Draw”)
- When entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “T&C’s”)
- Members of the general public are not eligible to enter the competition and any entries received will not be included in the prize draw. Only serving or ex-military personnel (including Reserve Forces) and their immediate family members are eligible.
Visit forcesmutual.org/about/#eligible to find out who is eligible to join Forces Mutual. All persons entering the Prize Draw must be over the age of 18 years and have a place of permanent residency in the UK. If the winner is found to be ineligible, we reserve the right to award the prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize Draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Police Mutual group or their direct family members.
- Previous winners of Prize Draw are not eligible to win a further prize and will be excluded from either the main prize draw or the weekly prize draw.
- The Prize Draw commences at 09.00 GMT on 1 November 2018 and all entries must be received by 23.59 GMT on the closing date of 13 December 2018 ("Promotional Period"). Forces Mutual reserves the right to disqualify late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid entries.
The Prize draw
- The promoter of the prize draw is PMGI Limited, Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield WS13 6QS (“Forces Mutual”). PMGI Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Police Mutual Assurance Society Limited and a member of the Police Mutual group of companies.
- Entry to the prize draw is free; no purchase is necessary.
How to Enter
- One entry per person per Promotional Period.
- To enter the Prize Draw, participants must complete a prize draw entry form in person or complete the online entry form at www.forcesmutual.org/christmas
- Entrants are requested to read these terms and conditions before entering
- All participants will be offered the chance to opt-in to receive further communications from Forces Mutual.
- Entries must be made personally. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- During the Promotional Period, participants will have a chance to win a £2000 cash prize or one of four £100 vouchers drawn weekly between the prize draw dates.
- Entry into the prize draw may also be submitted by posting your name and contact details to: Forces Mutual Win Christmas, Marketing, Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield WS13 6QS by 20 December 2018.
Selection of Winners
- The Prize winner of each Prize Draw will be chosen at random from all complete, eligible, properly submitted entries received before the end of the applicable closing date. The weekly Prize Draw will be held each Monday of the last four weeks of the prize draw and the winners will be contacted by phone that day. The main prize draw winner will be drawn on 21 December 2018 and will be contacted by phone on 21 December 2018.
- The main Prize Draw winner will receive a £2,000 cash prize and the weekly Prize Draw winners will receive a £100 voucher link. In the event of the prize being unavailable Forces Mutual reserve the right to supply an alternative prize without notice.
- The winners of the Prizes will be notified by phone.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Legal review is excluded.
- Each weekly winner will be automatically excluded from the future prize draws that form part of this campaign.
- If a prize is declined or unclaimed by a selected winner, or if a winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied within ten days of attempting to contact the winner, the prize will be forfeited. In such circumstances, Forces Mutual reserves the right to select another winner at random from the eligible entrants who will be notified by Forces Mutual in the same manner described in 16.
- Individuals have the right to object to such publicity if it is likely to impact on their rights or freedoms by contacting Forces Mutual, Win Christmas campaign, Marketing, Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield WS13 6QS.
- The winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize. If the winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified in the notification of winning, Forces Mutual reserves the right to conduct a further random draw to award the prize to another participant.
- Forces Mutual accepts no responsibility if a prize, nor what is bought with the prize, is defective, faulty, nor any disappointment caused as a result of this. Forces Mutual is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any prizes. Forces Mutual will not be responsible for any replacements or repair units. Nothing shall exclude Forces Mutual’s liability for death or injury as a result of its negligence.
- To request the name of the prize draw winner, please send a stamped addressed envelope to Forces Mutual, Win Christmas campaign, Marketing, Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield WS13 6QS by 25 December 2018. No other correspondence will be entered into.
- Forces Mutual accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize.
- Forces Mutual reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- Forces Mutual accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize.
- Forces Mutual shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure to caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law.