Enter our prize draw for a chance to ‘WIN 1 of 3 prize bundles (the “Prize Draw”)
- When entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “T&C’s”)
- Members of the general public are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw and any entries received will not be included in the Prize Draw. Only serving or ex-military personnel (including Reserve Forces) and their immediate family members are eligible.
Visit forcesmutual.org/about/#eligible to find out who is eligible to join Forces Mutual. All persons entering the Prize Draw must be over the age of 18 years and have a place of permanent residency in the UK. If a winner is found to be ineligible, we reserve the right to award the prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize Draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Forces Mutual group or their direct family members.
- The Prize Draw commences at 09.00 GMT on 11 June 2020 and all entries must be received by 23.59 GMT on the closing date of 23 July 2020 ("Promotional Period"). Forces Mutual reserves the right to disqualify late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid entries.
- The promoter of the Prize Draw is PMGI Limited, Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield WS13 6QS (“Forces Mutual”). PMGI Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Police Mutual Assurance Society Limited and a member of the Police Mutual group of companies.
The Prize Draw
- Entry to the Prize Draw to win 1 of 3 prize bundles (each a “Prize”). Details are as follows:
- First prize bundle – £500 Forces Travel e-giftcard,£250 Amazon e-giftcard and £250 Tesco e-giftcard
- Second prize bundle – a £150 Curry’s e-giftcard and a £100 M&S e-giftcard.
- Third prize bundle – a £150 Curry’s e-giftcard and a £100 M&S e-giftcard.
How to Enter
- Only one entry per person to the prize draw. is allowed during the Promotional Period.
- To enter the Prize Draw, participants must complete the online entry form at forcesmutual.org/AFD
- Entry to the Prize Draw is free. No purchase is necessary.
- Entrants are requested to read these T&C’s before entering.
- Entries must be made personally. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Entry into the Prize Draw may also be submitted by emailing your name and contact details to email@example.com
Selection of Winners
- The winners will be chosen at random from all complete, eligible, properly submitted entries received and will be drawn on 24th July 2020.
- In the event of the Prize (or any part of the Prize) being unavailable, Forces Mutual reserve the right to supply an alternative Prize without notice.
- The winners of the Prize Draw will be notified by phone and the Prize will be sent to the winners via email following this.
- Provided that the T&C’s of the Prize Draw have been met, the e-giftcard links will be sent via GiftCloud. Your email address will be shared with our supplier, Invitation Digital Limited for the purpose of providing the e-giftcard link to you. Invitation Digital Limited and GiftCloud are the same company. There is no cash alternative.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Legal review is excluded.
- If a Prize is declined or unclaimed by a selected winner, or if a winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied within ten days of attempting to contact the winner, the Prize will be forfeited. In such circumstances, Forces Mutual reserves the right to select another winner at random from the eligible entrants who will be notified by Forces Mutual in the same manner described in
- Your personal details will be held by Forces Mutual and may be disclosed to parties within our group of companies for marketing purposes. All participants will be offered the chance to opt-in to receive further marketing communications from Forces Mutual by email and SMS.
- As part of this Prize Draw Forces Mutual may publish details of the winners on our website and in promotional press releases. This will include reasonable publicity in the legitimate interests of Forces Mutual, provided that such publicity does not infringe data protection rights. Individuals have the right to object to such publicity if it is likely to impact on their rights or freedoms by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- The winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the Prize.
- Following the draw, the surname and county of the Prize Draw winners will be made available if requested. To request the name of the Prize Draw winners, please email email@example.com The Prize Draw winners have the right to object to this information being published. In such circumstances, we are still required to provide details of the winning entry to the Advertising Standards Agency if challenged.
- Forces Mutual accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the Prize.
- Forces Mutual reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- Forces Mutual accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize that are not expressly included in the Prize.
- The Prize will be subject to the retailer’s own terms and conditions and may have expiry dates. Forces Mutual will not in any way be liable where the retailer has ceased to trade or has become insolvent.
- Forces Mutual accepts no responsibility for the use of the Prize or what is purchased with the Prize, (including but not limited to any participating stores, the quality of any items purchased, the standard of service received or any disappointment caused as a result of this).
- Forces Mutual shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- These T&C’s are governed by English law.