Enter our free prize draw for a chance to WIN a £1000 holiday voucher or one of five £100 holiday vouchers supplied by Forces Travel (the “Prize Draw”)
- When entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “T&C’s”)
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “Forces Mutual” is the trading name of PMGI Limited.
- Members of the general public are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw and any entries received will not be included in the Prize Draw. Only serving or retired from the Army, Navy, RAF, Civilian staff and their immediate family members are eligible. All persons entering the Prize Draw must be over the age of 18 years and have a place of permanent residency in the UK. If a winner is found to be ineligible, we reserve the right to award the prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize Draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Police Mutual group or their direct family members.
- The Prize Draw commences at 09.00 GMT on 1 June 2018 and all entries must be received by 23.59 GMT on the closing date of 19 July 2018 ("Promotional Period").Forces Mutual reserves the right to disqualify late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid entries.
The Prize draw
- The promoter of the Prize Draw is PMGI limited, Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield WS13 6QS (“Forces Mutual”). PMGI Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Police Mutual Assurance Society Limited and a member of the Police Mutual group of companies.
- Entry to the Prize Draw is free; no purchase is necessary.
How to Enter
- One entry per person.
- To enter the Prize Draw, participants must complete a contact details form in person or visit www.forcesmutual.org/AFD
- Entrants are requested to read and confirm they have understood these terms and conditions.
- Entries must be made personally. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- During the Promotional Period, participants will have a chance to either win a Forces Travel holiday voucher for the value of £1000 or one of five £100 vouchers.
- Entry into the Prize Draw may also be submitted by sending your name and contact details to: Forces Mutual Holiday Campaign, Affinity Marketing, Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield WS13 6QS by 19 July 2018.
Selection of Winners
- The Prize winner of the Prize Draw will be chosen at random from all complete, eligible, properly submitted entries received before the end of the applicable closing date. The Prize Draw will be held on 24 July 2018 and the winner will be contacted on the day by phone.
- The winner of the Prize will be notified by a Forces Mutual representative and will either be sent their £1000 or £100 voucher code and a link to a web page to redeem their voucher. There is no cash alternative. In the event of a prize being unavailable Forces Mutual reserve the right to supply an alternative prize without notice.
- The winner of the Prize will be notified by phone
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Legal review is excluded.
- If a prize is declined or unclaimed by a selected winner, or if a selected winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied within seven (7) days of first attempting to notify a selected winner, the prize will be forfeited. In such circumstances, Forces Mutual reserves the right to select another winner at random from the eligible entrants who will be notified by Forces Mutual in the same manner described in 15 and 16.
- Forces Mutual shall not use any personal data for longer than is reasonably necessary to manage and promote this prize draw. This will include reasonable publicity in the legitimate interests of Forces Mutual, provided that such publicity does not infringe data protection rights. For example, this may include publishing details of the winner on our website and in promotional press releases.
- Individuals have the right to object to such publicity if it is likely to impact on their rights or freedoms by contacting Forces Mutual, Armed Forces Day Campaign Prize Draw, Affinity Marketing, Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield WS13 6QS.
- The winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize. If the winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified in the notification of winning, Forces Mutual reserves the right to conduct a further random draw to award the prize to another participant.
- Winners reserve the right to contact the Prize supplier, in pursuance of any rights provided by consumer law.
- To request the names of the Prize Draw winner, please send a stamped addressed envelope to Forces Mutual, Armed Forces Day Prize Draw, Brand Marketing, Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield WS13 6QS by 30 August 2018. No other correspondence will be entered into.
- Forces Mutual accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting any prize.
- Forces Mutual reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- Forces Mutual shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- These T&C’s are governed by English law.
PMGI Limited (PMGI), trading as Forces Mutual, is registered in England & Wales No. 1073408. Registered office: Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 6QS.
PMGI is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Universal International Freephone Number (UFIN) - local connection charges may apply, please check with your telephone provider.
Calls to 03 numbers usually cost no more than to geographic numbers (01 or 02) and are usually included in your call packages, please check with your phone company if they are included in your package.