Enter our prize draw for a chance to WIN a £1,000 holiday voucher or one of five £100 holiday vouchers supplied by Forces Travel (the “Prize Draw”)
- When entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “T&C’s”)
- Members of the general public are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw and any entries received will not be included in the Prize Draw. Only serving or ex-military personnel (including Reserve Forces) and their immediate family members are eligible.
Visit www.forcesmutual.org/about/#eligible to find out who is eligible to join Forces Mutual. All persons entering the Prize Draw must be over the age of 18 years and have a place of permanent residency in the UK. If the winner is found to be ineligible, we reserve the right to award the prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize Draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Police Mutual group or their direct family members.
- The Prize Draw commences at 09:00 GMT on 1 June 2019 and all entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on the closing date of 6 July 2019 ("Promotional Period"). Forces Mutual reserves the right to disqualify late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid entries.
- The Prize draw
- The promoter of the Prize Draw is PMGI Limited, Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield WS13 6QS (“Forces Mutual”). PMGI Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Police Mutual Assurance Society Limited and a member of the Police Mutual group of companies.
- Entry to the Prize Draw is free; no purchase is necessary.
How to Enter
- One entry per person
- To enter the Prize Draw, participants must complete a prize draw entry form in person or complete the online entry form at www.forcesmutual.org/afd.
- Entrants are requested to read these T&C’s before entering
- All participants will be offered the chance to opt-in to receive further communications from Forces Mutual.
- Entries must be made personally. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- During the Promotional Period, participants will have a chance to win a £1,000 holiday voucher or one of five £100 holiday vouchers supplied by Forces Travel drawn on 11 July 2019.
- Entry into the Prize Draw may also be submitted by posting your name and contact details to: Forces Mutual Win a Holiday voucher, Marketing, Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield WS13 6QS by 6 July 2019.
Selection of Winners
- Prize winners will be chosen at random from all complete, eligible, properly submitted entries received before the end of the closing date. Prize Winners will be notified by a Forces Mutual representative by phone and will either be sent their £1000 or £100 voucher code and a link to a web page to redeem their voucher via email. There is no cash alternative. All Prize Draw winners will be drawn on 11 July 2019 and will be contacted by phone on 12 July 2019.
- The main Prize Draw winner will receive a £1,000 holiday voucher code supplied by Forces Travel. The five runner up Prize Draw winners will receive a £100 holiday voucher code supplied by Forces Travel. In the event of the prize being unavailable Forces Mutual reserve the right to supply an alternative prize without notice.
- The winners of the prizes will be notified by phone.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Legal review is excluded.
- If a prize is declined or unclaimed by a selected winner, or if a winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied within ten days of attempting to contact the winner, the prize will be forfeited. In such circumstances, Forces Mutual reserves the right to select another winner at random from the eligible entrants who will be notified by Forces Mutual in the same manner described in 15.
- Individuals have the right to object to such publicity if it is likely to impact on their rights or freedoms by contacting Forces Mutual, Win a holiday voucher campaign, Marketing, Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield WS13 6QS.
- The winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize.
- Forces Mutual accepts no responsibility if a prize, nor what is bought with the prize, is defective, faulty, nor any disappointment caused as a result of this. Forces Mutual is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any prizes. Forces Mutual will not be responsible for any replacements or repair units. Nothing shall exclude Forces Mutual’s liability for death or injury as a result of its negligence.
- To request the names of the Prize Draw winners, please send a stamped addressed envelope to Forces Mutual, Win a holiday voucher campaign, Marketing, Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield WS13 6QS by 17 July 2019. No other correspondence will be entered into.
- Forces Mutual accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
- Forces Mutual reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- Forces Mutual accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize.
- Forces Mutual shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- These T&C’s are governed by English law.
PMGI Limited (PMGI), trading as Forces Mutual, is registered in England & Wales No. 1073408. Registered office: Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 6QS.
PMGI is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Universal International Freephone Number (UFIN) - local connection charges may apply, please check with your telephone provider.
Calls to 03 numbers usually cost no more than to geographic numbers (01 or 02) and are usually included in your call packages, please check with your phone company if they are included in your package.